Setting up a DSP+ registered apprenticeship program within your organization is easy. And it comes with a multitude of benefits, including $5,350 to cover the costs of establishing a program and up to $2,000 per apprenticeship candidate to pay for training.Department of Commerce (KansasWorks) and InterHab.
Benefits of apprenticeship for employers from the U.S. Department of Labor:
Apprenticeship programs help employers:
- Recruit and develop a highly-skilled workforce that helps grow their business
- Improve productivity, profitability, and an employer’s bottom line
- Create flexible training options that ensure workers develop the right skills
- Minimize liability costs through appropriate training of workers
- Receive tax credits and employee tuition benefits in participating states
- Increase retention of workers, during and following the apprenticeship.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch to sign up today!